Friday, February 15, 2013

Hearts Winners!

We have our winners from last week's HEARTS challenge - but first I thought I should mention to please be sure you're reading the rules, as I had to re-choose a few of our top 3 after realizing they had linked up to too many challenges.  Our first place winner of 3 digi stamps is:

Congrats, Tabbatha S.!

Our top 3 are:

46.) Fiona
50.) mamapia

Please send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "Dilly Beans Hearts" in the subject line and I'll send along your badges and get the 1st place winner hooked up with her prize.  Have a great weekend, everyone.  Peace.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

thank you Jenn for picking my card as one of your top 3.

Fi
x

Jenn Borjeson said...

You're so welcome! :)

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I am so excited to be a part of Dilly Beans I just love the creations and the awesome images here. Thank you so much. ..thank you thank you
susan salyer